Automatic, Wall mounted, Combined Sanitizer dispenser and Thermometer
Have a question?
Automatic, Wall mounted, Combined Sanitizer dispenser and Thermometer, Health and Safety Temperature Screening Tool
The automatic, combined sanitizer dispenser and thermometer is a stand alone system that allows workers and visitors to measure their temperature quickly and accurately. The device sounds an alarm if a fever level temperature is detected.
This is intended as a temperature screening tool to identify individuals with a fever level temperature before they enter your building.
- Accuracy -+ 0.2 Degrees Celsius (34~45, put it in the operating environment for 30 minutes before use)
- Abnormal automatic alarm: flashing +"Di Di" sound
- Automatic measurement: measuring distance 5cm - 10cm
- Screen: Digital display
- Charging Method: USB Type-C Port
- Install Method: Screw Fittings, Double Sided Adhesive, Bracket Fixings
- Environment temperature: 8.10-40 Degrees
- Infrared Measuring Range: 0-50 Degrees
- Response time: 0.5s
- Product Power: 3W
- Weight: 350gram
- Certification : CE ROHS FCC
- Input DC 5V 1A
- Liquid Type: Hand sanitizer
- 1 Year Warranty from purchase
- Automatic induction no-clean disinfection soap dispenser, more convenient to use.
- Large digital display, high-definition display
- High-precision sensor, stable and reliable performance
- Intelligent point saving and automatic wake-up function
- Strong adaptability to environment temperature
- Large-capacity soap liquid, longer life cycle
The thermometer is supplied with a USB cable. We strongly recommend connecting the thermometer to a power supply and using the batteries as a back up only.
These items are in stock in our Stoke-on-Trent warehouse. Order before 1pm for next day delivery within the UK.
UK Delivery is Free. Standard delivery to Europe for 1 thermometer is £15. For more than 1 thermometer delivery is free for EU members.