Used to treat water from virtually any water source, 8" membranes are used in purification and desalination systems as a reliable solution to high production and stringent water quality requirements. Benefiting from decades of research and development, Hydranautics membranes continue to lead the market.
Key Product Information:
- Technology: Tap Water Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- Material: Thin Film Composite Polyamide
- Avg Rejection (%): 99.6
- Performance: High Rejection
- Length: 40"
- Diameter: 8"
- Operating Pressure (bar): 10.3
- Permeate Flow Rate (lpm): 31.5