EWS units incorporate Crystalite, an advanced Template Assisted Crystallisation (TAC) media. Crystalite media provides the first effective chemical-free scale prevention method. It converts hardness-causing minerals, through a catalytic reaction, into non-scaling crystals (known as soft scale), which are formed on the resin surface and then released into the water. It is highly efficient and saves money and water as no regeneration is required. Supplied with Copper Guard to protect the media from heavy metals, such as copper and iron.
- Technology: Water Treatment Cartridge System
- Performance: Scale Reduction
Housing - Polypropylene
Cartridge 1 - Polypropylene 5 micron
Cartridge 2 - TAC media
- Configuration: 2 Cartridges (L: 10" x D: 4.5")
- Port Size: 1"
- Seal: Buna-N
- Temperature Rating (°C): 38
- Max Pressure (bar): 6.9
- Flow Rate (lpm): 8
- Consumable Cartridge Set: OSP-10JR+