Established as the industry standard size for small commercial applications, the 4040 range from Hydranautics offers a variety of technologies such as high rejection, low operating pressure and low fouling properties. Each of these characteristics is engineered to suit the requirements of different markets.
Key Product Information:
- Technology: Seawater Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- Material: Thin Film Composite Polyamide
- Avg Rejection (%): 99.7
- Performance: High Rejection
- Length: 40"
- Diameter: 4"
- Operating Pressure (bar): 55
- Permeate Flow Rate (lpm): 4.6